The Email Copywriter is responsible for creating and organising all of the written content for email campaigns including slogans, headlines, and body content. This role works closely with other email copywriters, designers, and developers. Responsibilities include researching and brainstorming target audiences and campaign messages. Email Copywriters participate in copy discussions as well as visual content discussions.
The Email Copywriter needs to have a thorough understanding of the company’s products or services so they can properly convey the marketing messages in emails. The Email Copywriter is responsible for preparing and presenting copy ideas to applicable stakeholders, and they create and edit content until stakeholders are satisfied. He or she will have a foot in the marketing and sales world as well as the creative content world.
The Email Copywriter will:
- Be extremely creative and have expert-written and verbal communication skills
- Work well independently as well as be able to collaborate cross-departmentally and within the email team
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
- Have a working knowledge of basic marketing and sales techniques
Download the following job descriptions via this link:
- Email Designer
- Email Copywriter
- HTML Email Developer
- Email Campaign Manager
- Email Deliverability Expert
- Email Data Analyst
Save yourself time and money hiring an entire team of email experts, outsource your emails to us. We have a highly skilled team of specialists cover each of these sections and can transform your email marketing.
01793 677 511