Do you run an ecommerce business?
Email is your best friend.
Average return on email marketing investment: $44.25 for every dollar spent
66% conversion rate
Sending targeted, personalised emails can produce 66% conversion rates
They want to spend
44% of email recipients made at least one purchase per year
Email marketing is your key to ecommerce success
Whether it’s social media, SEO or content marketing, you’ve got a lot of options when it comes to marketing your business online. But when it comes time to have a sales conversation and drive conversions, there’s one channel that continues to outperform the rest: good old-fashioned email. Here are some other factors that might motivate you to start building your mailing list today.
Some of the ways we can help you
- Produce a marketing schedule around seasonal hotspots, product lines and sales
- Create engaging mobile-responsive email templates
- Segment and group customers by purchase history, data and preferences
- Create automated campaigns triggered by activity or purchase history
- Create content that engages with your target audience
- Copy-write effective headlines and subject lines
- Create and A/B split test calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Target customers by preference or data
- Personalise content with customer data
- Design custom banners and graphics
- Create an email sales strategy
- Track sales and analyse results