Building your email list
If you want to use email marketing, you have to have a mailing list of your customer or potential customers.
Want to buy the list? DON’T.
Why it is evil to your company, your customers and email marketing provider:
Growing your list organically is the most effective way to build a successful mailing list. This way you are in touch with users who are interested in your offer and maintain their engagement.
Read about some best practices how to grow your list:
- Creative and Super Simple Ways to Grow Your List | MailerLite
- Optimize Your Email Signup Form in 3 Minutes | MailerLite
- 7 Clever Ways You Can Increase Your Email Opt-ins and Get More Subscribers | Unbounce
- Subscribe App for iPad | MailerLite
- Grow Your List on Facebook | MailerLite
- The 7 High-Converting Places to Add Email Sign-Up Forms to Build Your List | Social Triggers
OUR TIP: Contacts who were added more recently are often more engaged. Continue to build a list of recent contacts who bought something from you or asked to be kept in the loop about your business.