Create visually engaging email newsletters
90% of information transmitted to your brain is visual.
It’s way more easier to sell sunsets than flight tickets, right?
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Use GIF In Your Next Newsletter | MailerLite
- Animated GIFs in Email Marketing | Three Deep Marketing
Examples of GIFs in newsletters:
- 30 Creative Uses of Animated GIFs in Emails | Smiley Cat
- The Best Marketing GIFs of 2013 Strikes Back | Cinegif
- Animated GIFs in Email: GIF Me More | Email Audience
Most of your newsletter readers actually DON’T READ all your words. Instead, they just SCAN it and pick out headlines, highlighted words, bulleted lists, and links.
Numerals often stop the wandering eye and attract fixations, even when they’re embedded within a mass of words that users otherwise ignore.
- People Trust Numbers. Use Them in Your Newsletter | MailerLite