How to boost open and click-through rates
First of all, know what you aim to achieve sending the newsletter.
- 6 Ways You’re Undermining Your Email Campaigns | Kissmetrics
- The tease Factor: How to optimize your email marketing for engagement | Jordie van Rijn
Stuck with ideas for your newsletter?
- 71+ Killer Ideas for Writing Email Newsletters | MailerLite
Have you heard that readers have an 8 second attention span now? Provide clear call- to-action for your customer:
- How to Make CALL TO ACTION Stand Out? | MailerLite
- Which Links in Your Email Marketing Get the Most Clicks | Website Metrics
- Sending Survey via Email: How to Get the Best Results? | MailerLite
And remember to be personal. People prefer to read letters from a person rather than from a faceless company. Here are good articles how to write personal newsletters: