MailNinja terms of service.
- To manage your Mailchimp email campaigns, we will need manager-level access to your Mailchimp account
- We will not download your data unless we have been granted prior written approval
- We will not share your information with any third parties
Terms of service
- We will not provide services free of charge that goes beyond the agreed scope of work
- Expedited deployment service is available for an extra charge – agreed in advance of campaign commencement
- We will not provide services for any project or potential client for content which is offensive, illegal or which contains illicit or infringing material
- We reserve the right to refuse to work on any project, without the need for providing justification
- We operate Monday to Friday, but work flexible hours, so if you are unable to reach us by phone, please email the team to request a callback
- When we state turnaround times, we do not include weekends or public bank holidays
- We have a Christmas shutdown, however, our team will publicise the dates in advance
- We require 10 business days for all email campaigns, unless you opt for a fast track or express powerup service
Roles and responsibilities
- We will require a single point of contact for strategic planning, change requests, feedback and approvals
- We require approval 24 working hours before send time to allow for testing, scheduling and timezone delivery
- Late submission of content or approval will likely result in a delayed send
- MailNinja complies with the GDPR and data protection acts
- We do not endorse sending to third-party lists, scraped and purchased data or non-opted in emails
- We cannot help you acquire or scrape data
- We are not responsible for any ESP related issues, blacklisting or sender reputation damage due to sending to third-party lists, scraped and purchased data or non-opted in emails
- We are not responsible for poor results or ROI due to sending to third-party lists, scraped and purchased data or non-opted in emails
- Delivery is considered accepted if the client approves delivery, verbally, written or via the MailNinja app
Fixes, change requests and post-delivery support
- All change requests and approvals are to be provided to us via the MailNinja app
- We will work on your changes in one go – if we are waiting for further feedback, we will not work on your changes until we have had confirmation that all changes have been received
- We will provide 1 major (structural) change, and up to 10 minor changes (copy, image swaps, links etc) per email campaign but these need to be submitted via our app, and all in one go. Additional amendments beyond this may incur a fee.
- Any changes post change request submission or approval are charged at our hourly rate (£95+VAT per hour)
- MailNinja are not responsible for any Mailchimp or other ESP related issues
- MailNinja test on the most popular email clients as found here: https://emailclientmarketshare.com. We are not responsible for any issues on other, less popular devices and clients
Fees and payment terms
- Payments will be charged automatically via the MailNinja app using our chosen payment processor Stripe in advance of work commencing
- Refunds will not be issued if the order is in process
We'd love to hear from you.
Get in touch, we're happy to answer your questions.
020 3514 4629
Tips and hacks to help you send better emails, and get better results.
86-90 Paul Street
MailNinja is an email marketing agency and Mailchimp Partner from the United Kingdom
Copyright © MailNinja® Limited 2005-2021. All Rights Reserved. 🔒 We Comply With The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
MailNinja® is a registered trademark Company Registration No: 08740980 VAT Registration No: 203 3543 52