Standard Service Terms & Conditions
Bespoke services as per individual client requirements. Individual contracts can be drawn up were clients require this and or the service level and nature of the bespoke services make this a requirement.
In general, this document outlines the agreement clients enter into when registering for MailNinja services.
Terms and conditions:
- Paid monthly in advance
- Payments are set up through our recurring billing system
- Packages can be adjusted with a minimum of two weeks notice
- Service contracts can be cancelled with 6 weeks notice effective from the next contract anniversary date
- MailNinja operates a SAAS model. Refunds will NOT BE ISSUED on any unused time credits unless agreed by MailNinja
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide direction (and content) for email campaigns
- It is the responsibility of the customer to give notice of any changes to the agreed service level and subsequent billing arrangements
- Roles from both sides will be formally agreed in advance. MailNinja Limited will require a single point of contact to liaise with to discuss Service Contract matters
- MailNinja Limited require all content information to be delivered within the timeframes agreed in the Services Contract (where one is agreed) in order to provide a timely service
By registering for our managed service packages, you agree to these terms.