Strategy and Expectations
We believe the way to maximise the value of your marketing is to have a clear picture of what’s possible and how to get there.
We start with the key elements that we believe drive the highest impact and ROI.
By setting Key Performance Indicators, we help to answer the question: “How will you know these campaigns are a success?”
To define your KPIs, MailNinja use ESP + Google Analytics reports to map industry benchmarks and your current/past results to create an achievable benchmark for us to aim for. We benchmark the following performance indicators:
- Open rates
- Click rates
- Subscription/unsubscription rates
- Delivery/bounce rates
- Website traffic
- Time on website
- Goal events
- Acquisition rates
- Conversion rates
- Social impact
- Social growth
We create a SWOT analysis to define potential market opportunities within your industry, niche market and location. Here are the areas we analyse:
- Strengths – Better, faster, cheaper
- Weaknesses – Competitors advantage (experience, resources, capital)
- Opportunities – Scale, competitors, niches, market flux
- Threats – Competitors, market flux
To build a picture of your subscribers, we map key characteristics of your target market.
- Geographic = town/city, county, country
- Demographic = gender, age, income
- Psychographic = attitudes, values, lifestyle
- Behavioural = brand loyalty + engagement
- Transactional = frequency of purchase
Our highly skilled copywriters can write copy that speaks directly to your audience.
- Preference – understanding your customers helps us write copy that speaks directly to them
- Influence – we use influential language patterns to help increase engagement
- Direct – we remove jargon and filler works so that your copy is effective